There is always ‘A HARD’ in life. It’s hard to lose weight. It’s hard to become great at sport. It’s hard to pick up the phone and make sales calls. It’s hard to start a business. It’s hard to do Marketing advice that creates leads and it’s hard to find the time to grow your business instead of working in it like an employee doing the work of the business every day.
But here’s the silver lining – it will always be challenging. The real question is, do you want it to be hard now or perpetually? In this video, I share some good news, along with invaluable insights to make your entrepreneurial journey smoother.
Here are my top 10 Marketing Tips and Marketing Advice for New Businesses:
- Measure your sales and marketing results. You cannot manage what you do not measure!
- Invest in your sales and marketing knowledge. You need to be good at marketing and sales.
- Focus on getting traffic to your website to build a list.
- Market to your list at least weekly (in most industries).
- Test, test, and test again. Experiment with different approaches to improve your ROI.
- Find a coach. Everyone needs someone to push them.
- Learn a script for winning business from referrals.
- Become really good at one social media. For me, it was LinkedIn, and now we make £100,000 per year from it.
- Speak to as many people as you can.
- Always know that you can improve the results you are getting from each element of your marketing.
If you’re a new startup, you may hesitate to spend thousands on business advice. We have the perfect solution – The Inner Circle. With over 100 sales and marketing videos, this program coaches you through the skills needed to sell and market your business effectively. Sign up for a 7-day trial for only $1, and afterward, it’s just $47 per month – no tie-ins. As a startup, achieve 6 figures £100,000+ within 6 months – a remarkable ROI!