The biggest thing to happen to the marketing industry was the internet. It changed marketing forever. One of the biggest things this change brought about is the introduction of video marketing. I say introduction because despite the fact that 3 billion hours of YouTube video is watched every day we are still only just getting going in the world of video marketing. Don’t believe me? When did you last get a video message from your local solicitor or accountant? When did you get one from a supplier of yours telling you about their latest product?
Yes we all watch videos on YouTube, but if you want to get ahead of the curve and beat your competition, then video marketing is the answer.
Why video marketing?
The answer is:
- It is easy and quick to do
- You don’t need expensive equipment
- Videos convert really well
- Videos have multiple uses including – screen to camera, face to camera, interviews, testimonials, advisory videos, and one-to-one videos
- Videos build relationships and start the process of getting people to know, like and trust you
- Advertising on YouTube is relatively cheap
- Videos can be marketed on your website, blog posts, on social media, on email.
Why do you need training?
The options open to you
How I can help
Here is the proof
What to do now