Effective Date: 1st January 2024
Welcome to Croften Limited! We appreciate your interest in our marketing services. By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the services provided by Croften Limited, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our services.
- Services Croften Limited provides marketing services, including but not limited to digital marketing, content creation, social media management, and advertising. The specific details of the services will be outlined in the agreement between Croften Limited and the client.
- Client Responsibilities Clients are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information necessary for the provision of services. Clients also agree to cooperate with Croften Limited in the execution of the agreed-upon marketing strategy.
- Fees and Payments Clients will be billed according to the terms outlined in the agreement. Payment terms, including the amount and frequency, will be specified in the individual service contracts. Croften Limited reserves the right to suspend services for overdue payments.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property created or developed by Croften Limited during the provision of services shall remain the property of Croften Limited unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Clients may use the deliverables for their intended purpose but may not reproduce, distribute, or sell them without explicit permission.
- Confidentiality Croften Limited agrees to keep all client information confidential and not to disclose or use it for any purpose other than the provision of services. Similarly, clients agree to keep all proprietary information provided by Croften Limited confidential.
- Termination Either party may terminate the agreement with written notice if the other party breaches any material term of these Terms of Service. Upon termination, any outstanding fees become immediately due, and all rights and licenses granted to the client will cease.
- Limitation of Liability Croften Limited will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or related to the services provided. Our total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall not exceed the total fees paid by the client.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Changes to Terms Croften Limited reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time. Clients will be notified of any changes, and continued use of the services constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.
By using Croften Limited’s services, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing Croften Limited!